Partners who add value to your business …
Hello from Sean and Josephine Hennessy. We head up Hennessy & Co, Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors & Tax Advisors, based in Enniscorthy, Co Wexford.
Our clients include businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to large-scale enterprises, throughout the South-East and beyond.
We’ve accumulated over 25 years’ experience and wide knowledge in all areas of accounting, taxation and business advisory services.
To meet demands at a time of rapid financial and economic changes, we’ve developed a team with specific qualifications and skills, so we can give our clients the kind of timely and professional service they need.
What do we do?
- Business start-up/tax registrations
- Business plans & projections
- Preparation of financial statements
- Complete audits
- Mortgage and grant applications
- Sole trader and partnership accounts
- Management consultancy services
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
What’s our aim?
On a professional level, we aim to provide the services that suit our clients’ requirements in as efficient, timely and effective a manner as possible. We keep exploring new ways – such as those enabled by new technology – to improve and add to the services we offer.
Since we run an SME ourselves, we understand the daily challenges of small and medium-sized businesses. We don’t just focus on compliance, such as ensuring your tax return is completed on time – although that of course is essential. We partner with our clients, and seek to add value to their business so they see real benefits in both performance and their ‘bottom line’.
Yes, we’ll do the number-crunching for you, but we’ll do a lot more than that! We greatly enjoy building friendly personal relations with our clients, and take pleasure in their success.
Free, no-obligation consultation
If you’d like more information or would like a free consultation, just get in touch with Sean or Josephine by ringing 053-9239878, emailing email@example.com or using our contact form.
Why use us?
- Certified Public Accountants and Registered Auditors *
- Efficient, timely, effective and extensive range of services
- Certified bookkeepers and payroll professionals
- Highly competitive, transparent fees
- Prompt communication
- Services focused on clients’ needs and adding value
- Valuing of personal relationship with clients
- Free initial consultation
* This means that we have been certified by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA Ireland). The CPA designation is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants.
We provide services to businesses of all sizes and to sole traders, in particular in Counties Wexford, Kilkenny, Waterford, Carlow and Wicklow, and right into Dublin county and city. If you’re outside the South-East or Mid-East, just give us a call.