Auditing & Accounting
Auditing & Accounting services for every type of business
Whether you’re starting up or have a well-established business, we can assist you in many ways.
- Services for start-ups
If you’re starting a business, it’s strongly recommended that you seek professional advice before making what could be crucial decisions.
New businesses face many challenges. We’ll guide you through early decisions such as whether you should start as a sole trader, a limited company or a partnership. We’ll help to ensure that you set up everything in the best way possible.
We can also make sure that your business meets tax deadlines and stays tax-compliant.
- Services for established businesses
If you’re well-established or a growing business, we can:
- Prepare year-end accounts
- Help you to minimise your tax liabilities and avail of allowances you’re entitled to
- Calculate and complete your corporation tax returns
- Prepare business plans and projections
- Prepare financial statements for sole traders and partnerships
- Draw up plans and projections aimed at maximising your revenues
- Carry out complete audits to help ensure your business is running correctly and efficiently
When you’ve got up-to-date financial information, you can make effective business decisions.
Free, no-obligation consultation
If you’d like more information or would like a free consultation, just get in touch with Sean or Josephine by ringing 053-9239878, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.