Bookkeeping Services

Hennessy & Co. provide prompt expert advice on VAT returns, PAYE services, as well as relevant contract tax (RCT) returns. We work with businesses of all sizes including farmers, contractors, sub-contractors, and people in the construction industry to assist them with their tax returns. We wll help you with your VAT and RCT returns, ensuring they are filed correctly and promptly.

As each company is different, and has its own unique requirements, the level of service required from us will depend on the level of any in-house accountacy services you may already have. We can also offer advice on how best to manage your own accounts, for both manual and computerised records.

We offer a variety of tax services and bookkeeping services including:

  • VAT – Vat 3 returns, annual vat return of trading and VAT 58 for unregistered farmers
  • RCT – Monthly RCT 30’s, RCT 35 returns, C2 applications
  • PAYE

In addition to the wide range of services we provide, we also offer sales of ‘Big Red Book’ computerised bookkeeping package.